Study With Us
Do you have questions about the Bible?
Maybe you've wondered:
- How do I start studying the Bible? Where do I begin?
- How do I become a Christian?
- What happens when we die?
- Why does God allow suffering and death?
- Is there really a Heaven and Hell?
- How do we know the Bible is actually from God?
- Is the Bible accurate or has it been perverted over time?
- Was Jesus really the Son of God?
- Why are there so many different churches today?
- Do I need to go to church to please God?
- What will happen when Jesus comes back?
Those are great questions. We have Bible answers!
2 Timothy 3:16 says, "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."
The answers you are looking for to guide your life can be found in God's word! We'd love to help. All you need to do is ask. Reach out anytime with questions:
Kris Sanders: 404-918-6364 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org